Federal and state law requires employers to post certain notices in plain view at each worksite. This is the time of year when employers should review all workplace notices to determine compliance. Workplace notices should include:
- Employment Polygraph Protection Act;
- Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law;
- Fair Labor Standards Act;
- Family and Medical Leave Act;
- Georgia Child Labor Summary Sheet;
- Georgia Equal Pay for Equal Work Act;
- Georgia Unemployment Insurance;
- Georgia Vacation Unemployment Insurance;
- Georgia Workers’ Compensation Bill of Rights;
- Georgia Workers’ Compensation Official Notice; and
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration.
If you have posted the above notices after July 2016, your notices are still current and do not need to be updated. If you need notices, please contact our office and we will provide them to you.